And to finish the night off we were able to experience the Palmyra pageant. And of course as you can see the best part is when Christ visits the people on the American continent (3 Nephi 11).
Charlie,....you are so good to do this for Heather! I like your change-up of background. I'm sure Heather would have loved the green too! You do such a great job at keeping her happy. Thank you. It makes me happy to know that one of my bestest of friends is always being taken care of by a wonderful man like you. Make it a great day!
1 comment:
Charlie,....you are so good to do this for Heather! I like your change-up of background. I'm sure Heather would have loved the green too! You do such a great job at keeping her happy. Thank you. It makes me happy to know that one of my bestest of friends is always being taken care of by a wonderful man like you. Make it a great day!
Post a Comment