skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CHRISTENSEN FAMILY
WITH IN THE LIFE OF OURS.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN. HEATHER AND I HAD A SLEEP OVER WITH SHANIA AND MYKENZIE OF COURSE YOU DONT SEE ME IN THE PICTURE, I DECIDED TO STAY OUT OF THE FACE CLEANING FUN BUT I WON THE PILLOW FIGHTS AND MANY GAMES OF UNO. THE GIRLS LOVED PLAYING UNO EVEN ON SATURDAY WHILE HEATHER WAS AT WORK.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tunes
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Links of Interest
http://jesuschrist.lds.org
http://lds.org
http://mormons.org
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
July
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
September
(3)
▼
October
(9)
This is Heather and I with my niece Mckenzie prepi...
One of my favorite things to watch in the whole wo...
The Ferran summer Olympics. Hayden throwing his h...
This is Heather's niece Lucy isn't she cute as a b...
One of Heathers things she has wanted do while she...
Los Harmonos is the place to be when you want some...
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN. HEATHER AND I HAD A SL...
SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERMAN STYLE. I WAL...
THIS PAST WEEKEND WAS UEA, FALL BREAK, OR THE OPEN...
►
December
(2)
About Me
H&C CHRISTENSEN
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment